Jefferson County, Iowa
Vaccines are one of our best opportunities for the prevention of a variety of diseases. Jefferson County Public Health offers immunizations for children and adults during our clinics, which take place on the 1st & 3rd Tuesday of every month, from 1:00pm to 4:00pm.
- Given to children 0-18 years of age, through the Vaccines for Children program.
- To qualify for free immunizations, the child must be underinsured/not insured.
- Click here to see the CDC’s list of recommended vaccines for children
- Available for a fee, vaccinations include:
- Hepatitis B
- Tetanus/Diphtheria/Pertussis (Tdap) Booster
- Also Available:
- Tuberculosis Skin Testing
Donations are accepted for vaccination administration.